I made a choice before not to put any pictures of my son anywhere on the web for some personal reason. But sometimes photo albums are hard to bring when travelling so I might as well just upload it and talk about it. Maybe someday DK will know a part of him that he was not aware before.

He was born November 4, 2010. Year of the tiger...

The moment I started this blog he is 2 1/2..

Friday, July 12, 2013

Dk went Walking


We really feel a bit bored just staying at home, so we decided to go for a walk. 

not half way but Dk already drunk half his water :)

and his snack

dk running while eating (two things at the same time eh)

mama ask me to find a flower

Pointing at a flower, but I'm pissed she pretend not to see

finally mama said she can see the flowers (^_^)

now the journey continues :)

we glad we did that walk, at least I saw a lot of flowers (wild in the city eh) to blog :)

18 comments:

  1. Aww your son is super cute. It looks like he is just so innocent and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much and yeah he is sweet... innocent not every time hehe..

      Delete
  2. Aww that looks like a lovely walk - what a sweet boy you seem to have :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! Don't you love those wonderful moments with your kids?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep I do, they dont stay long thats the sad part :)

      Delete
  4. It is so nice to take a walk and see all the beautiful flowers and nature!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful walk!! DK is cutest kid I've ever seen :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your son is adorable and obviously has a very active mind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a lot of fun! The scenery is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep and I did not really know that we have something like this till the time I see them..

      Delete
  8. So cute and walking his great, free entertainment for the little ones. And healthy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, since I cant go to the gym I decided to do some walking..

      Delete
  9. I love to go on a walk with little ones, they see so many things that we don't see! It is like a new world!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great post and such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete