I made a choice before not to put any pictures of my son anywhere on the web for some personal reason. But sometimes photo albums are hard to bring when travelling so I might as well just upload it and talk about it. Maybe someday DK will know a part of him that he was not aware before.

He was born November 4, 2010. Year of the tiger...

The moment I started this blog he is 2 1/2..

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Learning How 2 Use Chopstick

When I was young I learn how to eat with my bare hands before my mom introduce me to to spoon and fork. I learned how to use the knife and other table utensils when I was 16. (we don't use them at home, I only learned them on my social orientation course in college) These days though, kids are learning things at an early age.. so here comes DK learning how to use a chopstick at 2.


he uses spoon on a daily basis but don't know yet how to use knife and fork
I guess that will come later when he is already an expert on the spoon
after all we don't use knife that much


it was actually an imaginary food :) hehe

how about you when did you learn to use spoon and fork?
which one do you use often?

DK since 2 -Page 2

9 comments:

  1. I honestly do not remember how old I was when I learned to use utensils for eating food-been toooo many years since then. I never did master the art of eating with chop sticks and yes I have tried-----

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I so can't use chopsticks :/ I've tried..but still no luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember when I learned to use utensils, but I learned to use chopsticks in college. I had some Korean and Japanese friends teach me how and some other really cool customs. I love using chopsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would bet I learned between 1 and 2 years old to use a spoon. We mainly use a fork though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't use chopsticks without putting the piece of paper between them with a rubber band, haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am still trying to master the chop sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not sure how old I was. However my son learned to use all at the age of 2, though his was a butter knife, not a regular one. He doesn't know how to use chopsticks but I do. I learned when I was about 10 years old or so.

    On a side note, Your son is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not sure when I learned how to use a spoon or fork. My boys are half Vietnamese and they currently use spoon and forks. However, I want their dad to show them how to use chopsticks too. Your son is so adorable by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know when and how i learned these things but i am sure that i learned these thing from my mom. DK is so cute, you should post his pictures often :)

    ReplyDelete